Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We're off and away!

... and the bags are almost packed. A couple more hiccups...the washing machine developed a leak but the fixit man came late this afternoon and saved us the drama of buying a new one... and at ten to four I realised I  needed new bank pin numbers and had to dash to the bank to get them.
But its all just practice for India!! Its bed time, gotta go, we are up at 3.00am, arrive Delhi 10.30pm (their time), customs, taxi to hotel - other side of city, bed, train to Goa 9.00am, 38 hours later catch taxi to beach house, relax ...late Friday evening!!!! Camille

Hi I am really excited. I haven't really been excited because it hasn't  seemed real
but now, the night before, its almost scary! Hopefully I will sleep well!!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!!! AT 3.00AM!!!!!!!!!!  Abbey

1 comment: