Monday, March 22, 2010

Fort & Fun




We set out to see the ruins of Chapora fort at 5.30pm after a day of playing with the house cleaners great grand daughter, Malong. We arrive at the fort and climb up a hill

(Neptune on his unicycle). We reach the fort and climb up on the walls. We sit in the parapets were the Portuguese used to fire guns at the Indians. We walk around the forts walls. After we have walked most of the way around the fort we go though a little gate out of the fort a path leads us to a a long stretch of hill. We watch the sun set then Neptune and mum see a huge light (that they use for filming). We get all excited and head down to the beach that they are filming on. We race Neptune on the unicycle to the set even though they aren't filming any more, we might see the Bollywood super stars. When we arrive we don't see any of the super stars we know but everyone likes the unicycle. The star of the show, Shaan Roy, tries to ride but needs help. He gets on but can't move. He gives up but wants to know if Neptune is going to be there the next day. We get a picture 

and take his autograph. We chat, then go and get a mango shake and a meal and go home we decide to go the next day and watch the film being shot.

ABBEY

2 comments:

  1. ooooooooo........aaaaaaaah real live indian movie stars.........let me see what did I do today hmmmmmm........I rode the fencing bike up and down, up and down, up and down the the new bit of fence I'm making spinning the wire out 6 strands......after I run the wires out from strainer to strainer I ride back to the middle of the fence and strain all the wires up, then I grab my measuring stick and scratch in all the right heights for the wires to lie against the posts at and take my bucket of staples/bent nails and whack them in to hold the wires and electric insulators in place.......once everythings all stapled in I hang the droppers (they're the things that hang off the wires but don't touch the ground, they strengthen the fence and help stop the sheep and cattle from going visiting to the next paddock).........and that took me all day........think I'll come watch the movie stars with you guys tomorrow soundz much more exciting and my back won't be aching at the end of the day! Keep up the great recording.......love youze Zzzxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cool that movie set! Who knows you guys might get a part in it (ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete